24 people are following Ritesh Maddala. Be the first of your friends.
OIM - Target Reconciliation - Child Table entry is coming Blank.
During target reconciliation, the users are getting linked properly and reconciliation data is also visible in Reconciliation Event, but the issue is, the Role Name is not visible or a blank value is coming in Child table.
1. Configure/Create a lookup to get the Groups or Role from Target System.
2. Run lookup reconciliation scheduler.
3. Check the groups in lookup configured/created in step 1.
4. If Groups/Roles are present in the above lookup, run Entitlement List Scheduler.
5. Check Entitlement Tab under App Instance for Particular App Instance.
6. Now run the Target reconciliation again.
7. If you face the same issue, then check ReconAttrMap Lookup. It might be possible that, you have missed to append "[LOOKUP]" as keyword for code key for the role attribute.
Check your Connector DOC first for how to Map the Child Table Attributes in ReconAttrMap.
For example - If you are using DBAT connector then Replace --> Groups~Group Name to Groups~Group Name[LOOKUP]
Here in the above example - Groups is Multi Valued Attribute in Resource Object and Group Name is an attribute for Role/Group.